All the best hair products – plus win a Dyson Airwrap!!
Oh hey Explorersaurs! Happy fricken Valentines day – woohoo! How are you spending today? I have a few posts published now about this Valentines (another event in lockdown, I hear you say!), you can see those posts below. Today’s post is all about the best products – high end and high street inclusive – for your hair. You can also win a Dyson Airwrap!
This Valentines day I’ve teamed up with a group of gorgeous bloggers to giveaway a DYSON BLOODY AIRWRAP to one lucky winner – what an absolute pro prize. I actually have yet to get my hands on one, but whenever I’m at my mums I use hers and nothing curls hair like it. It’s soo good for your hair using minimal heat and air to style, and it’s an absolute genius machine. Whoever wins this will be a Valentines legend, and that is all haha!!
In honour of such an epic giveaway, I’m going to share a few of my utter hair hero products. I’ve dyed my hair since being a young teen, (a baaad box dye job,) and have had my hair professionally dyed for a good few years now. Along the way, I’ve found some incredible hair products that are absolutely worth every penny and make such a difference. And this is coming from someone who has dyed and straightened/curled their hair for years and years and years. I know my shiz.
- Kerastase resistance hair mask £28.80 – Okay so this one is a pricey little bugger but my god it has works wonders for me! Kerastase are well known in the hair world to have the ultimate quality, but honestly this mask is second to none. It smells INSANE and leaves my hair silky soft for a good time. I use this about once every three washes/ just over once a week. I would say it lasts for just over a month so overall a it’s a fair price for how brilliant it really is!
- Moroccan oil hair mask £27.87 – Another hair mask and brand close to my heart(/hair?) is Moroccan oil. Lots of their products are super hydrating which is perfect for bleached hair. I got a pot of this for Christmas and adore it! I’d say it lasts a little longer than the Kerastase counterpart overall.
- John Frieda frizz ease hair serum £4.18 – When I worked in Disneyworld Florida last year (read about my time working in Florida here!) this serum saved me. For the first time in my life, my hair was seriously frizzy. I think it was a mixture of the heat, humidity and change in hair products I had to use when living there for three months. After a while of getting stressed at some seriously untameable hair, my flat mate offered me to try this. Instantly, genuinely, my hair felt so much softer and it was a real saviour for me out there. It’s now a serious repeat product for me!
- Got 2 B Hair serum £3.30 – Another hair serum that I buy time and time again is this little badboy from Got 2 B. It smells absolutely incredible and I just can’t explain how much it makes me need to stick my hair in my face!! That mini bottle also makes it perfect for taking out travelling and in overnight bags.
- Coconut and olive oil – I’m not going to link this as you can grab it from any supermarket. But, generic oils are so very good for your hair. Pop on overnight with a towel on your pillow, or for an hour before washing. Your hair absolutely soaks up the goodness, and as it’s raw and natural it makes it silky soft! An instant winner!
- Batiste dry shampoo £4 – When styling my hair I always add some Batiste dry shampoo! They have so many gorgeous scents and I seriously love far too many of them! This helps keep my hair fresh between washes, smells amaaazing, and adds the perfect amount of volume without the need for hairspray or other products.
- Tangle Teezer or similar £9 – I mean. A legend. A real legend. I will never brush my hair without a tangle teezer now. They absolutely wiggle away the knots without fuss, and don’t tear or pull at all. I would avoid the paddle brush tangle teezers as they’re not quite as soft. Go for a handheld one with bendy brushes and your hair will thank you forever more!
Bloggers Taking Part
Reinventing Neesha | Chilling with Lucas | Melanie’s Fab Finds | Lipgloss and Curves | Doing Numbers | Monethalia | Reality in Reverie | The Life of Dee | Our Transitional Life | Spilling Life Tea | Lottie Lately | Lisa’s Notebook | Vegan Etc | The Little Landeg | Pounds and Sense | Hollie Plus | Testing Time Blog | Pretty Core | Mumernity | Lylia Rose | Afshanesque | Gemma Etc | Miss Makeup Magpie | Kayleigh Zara | Alice in Sheffield | Mind Over Meds | The Financial Wilderness | Boxnip | Hawkes at Home | Explorersaur | Recipe for Home | Life with Ktkinnes | Discount Days Out | Live the Easy Life | Be Happy Be You | Gift Guides | Laura Hadley | Best Lodges with Hot Tubs | Rach Talks Business | Family Loving Life
One lucky winner will win themselves the highly coveted Dyson Airwrap worth a whopping £450! The Dyson Airwrap is currently the hottest tool on the market and with it’s hefty price tag it’s not accessible for many.
The Dyson Airwrap comes with 6 hair styling attachments to dry, curl, wave and smooth hair. The Airwrap with intelligent heat control measures airflow temperature over 40 times a second and regulates heat, to ensure it always stays below 150°C.
The Dyson Airwrap also comes with a tan storage case to store your Airwrap and it’s attachments safely.
How to Enter
To enter simply complete all or any of the rafflecopter entry options below. The more you complete the more chances you have of winning.
The competition ends at Midnight on Sunday 14th March and a winner will be drawn on Monday 15th March. If for any reason the chosen prize is out of stock at the time of the draw, the winner will be able to select an alternative prize up to the same value.
For full entry terms and conditions please see the rafflecopter widget below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good Luck Everyone!